5.8GHz RF Module Supplier
5.8GHz RF Modules
- Built-in Worldwide 5.8GHz ISM Band RF IC
- Compact size
- Support NTSC and PAL video format
- Comply with CE/FCC EMC regulation
- FM-FM modulation/demodulation scheme
- No external audio circuit needed
- Typical 7 channels by PLL synthesizer
Airwave 5.8GHz Audio/Video wireless RF module contains one Transmitter and one Receiver. Using of the most popular 5.8GHz ISM band and being designed with high reliability, Airwave RF module is compliance with the criteria of FCC and R&TTE which can transmit/receive a wide band audio & video signals up to 300 feet in open area.
AWM666H RX is the receiver module and designed to convert 5.8GHz RF Signal down to 480 MHz IF signal. The IF signal is then demodulated for base band audio and video signals using wideband PLL FM demodulation scheme. All required functions of AWM666H RX are implemented with a single highly integrated IC, AWI5822.