The 2.4GHz wireless RF AV module, AWM61x, consists of a transmitter and a receiver module. The use of the most worldwide popular 2.4GHz ISM band and the design with high flexibility make AWM61x a very versatile device. It can simultaneously transmit / receive a wide band composite video and two audio signals up to 400 feet in distance. With the use of high gain directional antennas, its transmission range can go up to miles. The final products made of AWM61x can be easily adopted worldwide due to the compatibility with NTSC/PAL video format. In addition, the optional user pre-programmed micro allows the users to easily incorporate customized functions into their products.
- Worldwide 2.4GHz ISM band.
- Compliance with FCC and CE/BZT requirements.
- High efficient FM-FM modulation/demodulation scheme.
- Transmitting and receiving of wide band video and one audio subcarrier.
- Compatibility with most composite video formats (NTSC, PAL, etc)
- User specified RF transmitting power up to 100mW.
- Optional user pre-programmed micro.
- Wireless consumer electronics.
- Wireless surveillance systems.
- Local area audio-video broadcasting systems.
- Wireless point-to-point transmission.