The RF module transmitter employed GFSK modulation to deliver high-speed data rate up to 2Mbps.
The RF module receiver with –85dBm or better sensitivity allows system to achieve at least 300 feet transmission for line-of-sight application in open site.
- Worldwide 2.4GHz ISM band operation
- Highly Robust Forward Error Correction (FEC)
- Up to 2Mbps on air data rate
- 34 hopping frequencies
- 4 hopping sequences (RF channels)
- GFSK modulation
- ID codes to provide TX / RX pairing
- Auto channel scanning mechanism provided
- No RF induced audio noise
- Typical delay time 55ms (optional 20ms)
- Ready to go reference system
- Low power consumption
- Auto shutdown on low power